Monday, August 11, 2008

Jude discovered that her camera also takes video so she took these short videos on Saturday. Apologies for the lack of music and loads of wind noise - you cannot even hear the engine!
The first video is the take off which was filmed over my shoulder.


This second one is a landing.


And last but not least is a bit of air to air of Regis flying.


If you want to see the videos in a higher resolution, then go to www.youtube.com and look for my username which is BMWbikerinfrance.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 pm, Blogger Riggers said...

Nice videos, Bob, but I think you ought to sack your groundsman: hasn't he got a mower?
A bit of serious tree felling might be a good idea too!
How long is the strip?
Regards,
Riggers

 
At 10:04 pm, Blogger madman said...

That landing is not at my strip but another one that is about 5 miles from my house.
The whole strip is 450 meters, but I only use the last bit as it saves taxi time. If you look it up on nav2000.com it is LF2461 called Galinat.
I will call Cristian Ceyral and ask him to cut the grass for when you come over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home